Thursday, June 5, 2008

Big Machines










Jeremy's father has his own logging company-which benefits John Parker greatly. All of the big machines are at his disposal at anytime when we visit "Paw Paw" at his house. However, this was the first time that John Parker was able to go to the woods to see his Paw Paw and the crew in action. Mr. Dave, (Paw Paw) was cutting near the Walters' home so we decided to ride down and let John Parker lend a hand to his Paw Paw. As you can imagine, he was in HEAVEN!! He was thrilled to be able to ride with his Paw Paw and Uncle Jason. As usual, it was a fight to get him off the big machines!! He is a true-blue-boy!!!

7 comments:

Shonna said...

Fun, fun, fun...I see he also enjoys his rides on the Ranger!!

Beth said...

I know what you mean...we have a little boy around here that LOVES his daddy's big "toys" or anything that he can ride and drive! He would rather be doing that than anything in the world! John Parker is getting so "growny" looking. Still cute as a bug!

Julie said...

John Luke and John Parker are definitely spoiled when it comes to the BIG toys!!! Isn't it fun watching the excitement on their face when they see and/or ride on one of the machines? I am glad that ya'll made reservations for the beach...I'm sorry that I didn't get back in touch with you. The Hardy family just made reservations at The Wharf in Gulf Shores for the 4th of July. This will be our first time staying at this particular place. I will let you know if it is one you might be interested in for you fam in the future. It looks great on the internet!!! There is a lot of shopping, eating places, golf, fishing, ampi-theater, a ferris wheel, and a lazy river around the resort!!! Still want to go one afternoon to the beach with you and John Luke!! Let me know a good day and time.

Sarah Armstrong said...

Julie - I am glad you found our blog and I have certainly enjoyed looking at yours! John Parker is very handsome and I just love the name you have picked out for the one on the way! Congratulations! Children are such a blessing!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures with his big toys! Can I invite myself on yours and Beths trip to the beach with your boys?? How much fun! :)

Shonna said...

Would a little girl cramp your style too much?!?!

Julie said...

I would love to have you- Ashley and Shonna, to come along for the beach trip. Caroline would be the princess with all of her princes around her! :) Let's set a day and time!!!