Monday, July 27, 2009

Ready......

for FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! School will be back in full swing in a couple of weeks and it means that we are that much closer to kick-off in the greatest conference in the land-SEC. But, for all of you who read my blog and know me really well, realize that there is only ONE team we cheer for(and anyone who plays Auburn--LOL!) and that is THE University of Alabama. I'm not trying to be a 'bad sport' but we all can conclude that the feeling is mutual with the AU fans as well.

So without further ado, I have posted some pictures of the boys that Jeremy and I are raising as tomorrow's BAMA fans TODAY! (That particular slogan came from a Bama Baby video that we have for the boys........give credit where credit is due).

**Please note that Jeremy and I have quite a few AU fans(you know what they say about opposites attract) and I am not trying to be a BAD, OBNOXIOUS UA fan!!......at least not yet-LOL! ;)






















14 comments:

Shonna said...

Are we going to have to cut ties come fall??? Just kidding, but I am prepared to have a couple of bad seasons in order to get our feet back on the ground with a new coach and staff.
WAR EAGLE...good season or bad, I LOVE MY TEAM!!!

BTW, those would be some cute son-in-laws but we don't do mixed marriages;)

Tara said...

Hey Julie! Got your message about the shirts - email me at ttm1050@yahoo.com and we'll go from there! Your boys are precious in their Alabama attire! Only thing that would be better is if it was AUBURN! HA! :)

Lori said...

That's how I make my cute boy cuter too - but some AL attire on him! I love those pictures...

We are getting ready here too. It's becoming the talk of the house already. Ben is going to 21 days offshore next month and he's not even upset b/c now he's home for all the big games (and the beginning of Jan. when we assume we could playing a game:)! We've already got some tickets ordered - can't wait!!

ROLL TIDE!!

The Bowers said...

I love it...cute pictures. Roll Tide!!!

Lori said...

Hey Julie! Got your comment. We had thought about going to the game (my in-laws are going) but we may be coming back from the beach that Friday and thought it might be too much. You guys cheer them on in Atl. and we'll do it in Andy.

It's actually not any extra $$ - just a new schedule (he'll be 21/21 all the time now) but in these days, we're just trying to be thankful for the JOB! :)

Roll Tide!

Lori Griffin said...

ROLL TIDE!! The pictures are great!!

Ashley said...

Those poor, mistreated boys, Julie! REALLY! I mean...bless their hearts having to endure those ugly, ugly shirts! I'm sorry, but I think DHR is on their way. btw-this music as i type could go too!! :)
(love you anyway, crazy girl!)

The Wilson's said...

Like I said on f.b., I am not a Bama fan but I think you have some handsome little men!

jeff and rebecca said...

Precious! Roll Tide ROLL!!!!!!!

Beth said...

Oh Julie! That is so sad for those sweet boys to have to wear such mess!!!! We love y'all anyway!

Lynn Castleberry said...

I turned the volume down while viewing this. JK!! Cute boys; not lovin their attire!!! Waaarrrrr Eagle!!

Samantha said...

I love, love, love the pictures!!! You are soooo talented! Beautiful boys!

Mike, Kellie, and Reed Hardy said...

Go Noles! Kidding!!! We have got to come and see ya'll! Love to you all!

Carrie said...

Well, you know how I am about football...Cute, cute pics. though! Tara gave us an AL cheerleader uniform for Ella so maybe I will develop some sort of school spirit or allegiance so I can join the ranks of you nutcases! Maybe...I am not sure I want to jump into the deep end. From the looks of things, apparently there is no return!