Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our Little Fish



The Hardy family always stays at The Breakers in Fort Walton for the 4th of July, but decided to try another place and location this year. After listening to Rick and Bubba advertise The Wharf in Orange Beach, Alabama- it became our destination.

I definitely recommend this place to anyone that might want to get away for some R & R. As you can tell from the slide show, Mr. John Parker Hardy thought everything was GRAND!!! The Oasis is where we spent every day!! This is the place that John Parker decided that he didn't need any floatation devices and that he was a bonified swimmer. We started out going down the slide with him and then he found out that he could do it all on his own. He is soooooo independent-which is good and bad. As of right now, there isn't anything that he is afraid of-including going underwater. He did this several times while we were swimming and came up smiling. He actually held his breath!!!! I, of course, was afraid for him! It didn't bother him what-so-ever!!!! I believe that we have an early swimmer on our hands.

9 comments:

Shonna said...

FUN STUFF!!! How are you feeling these days? I saw Jeremy a couple of weeks back and he told me the new baby was going to be Sawyer David, but I noticed Abram on your "header" - which is it?

Beth said...

Looks like fun! And you are looking cute as ever Mrs. Pregnant Lady!! How are you and #2 doing? John Parker is getting SOOOO BIG!!! Glad y'all had such fun!

Julie said...

Yes, we have gone through a name change!! Of course, I have neglected to change it from the webpage. Jeremy REALLY likes the name Sawyer, more so than Abram, so I think we have agreed on Sawyer. As of David being the middle name.....I am not so sure. I still want Jack in the name somewhere. I was thinking of Jack Sawyer. My parents want me to call him by both names....Jack Sawyer :) Jeremy wants to call him Sawyer. I am sure that when he is in trouble he'll be called by both names!! :) Maybe we can decide before August 23.
Beth, you are being too sweet!! I had thought about keeping the picture of me out of the slideshow, but it doesnt' change things!! :) I am feeling great....just ready!!! It can't get here fast enough!!! I am ready for the two of you girls to join the pregnancy boom!! These little boys needs classmates and/or future datemates! :)

Dave and Mandi said...

I've been wanting to go to The Wharf too! I hope Dave and I can start making annual trips somewhere after the wedding. That sounds like a great tradition y'all have. John Parker is such a CUTIE!!

Dave and Mandi said...

I like Jack Sawyer too Julie!! The lil guy needs a name that starts with "J" so he'll fit in with the rest of the family!

Samantha said...

Too cute! It looks like you all had a great time. Oki loves the water, too. JP is precious! I love his hair! I didn't realize he has so much...

DeAnne DuBose said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful trip! John Parker is so funny and cute too!

Jenifer Earnest said...

Julie, you look great! John Parker is getting sooo big. I love the slideshow...you are quite the photographer. I haven't heard from the school yet. I hope that at the very least, I can do your maternity leave. Maybe I'll be a fourth grade teacher with you though. I'd rather do that:-)

The Martins said...

I don't see any belly pictures! I love the pics you have of your little man. He's growing up so fast isn't he? Kady got to ride the tractor with her Papa (my Daddy) last weekend for the first time. She wasn't impressed...lost interest in about 10 minutes. Hope you're feeling well these last few days of your pregnancy. Will be praying for you.