Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

As I've stated numerous times before, I am behind in my blogging so I am going to 'attempt' to go backwards these past few months and let you see the fun we've been having. So, for today, I'm sharing the images from John Parker's FIRST 'real' field-trip that he took with his classmates from Guardian Angel to visit the Pumpkin Patch in Hector, Alabama.

John Parker was really looking forward to the trip, but he was particularly interested in riding the 'bus' to their destination. I, on the other hand, was 'panicky' at the thought of my baby boy riding the bus for the whole hour and 1/2 it took for us to reach point A to point B. He wanted to ride with the rest of his buddies and I knew that he was in good hands with Pastor John Hunt driving, and all of teachers on the bus with them--but, it still made me worry. :( Also, it brought on a whole new realization that my little boy is getting older by the minute and it won't be long before he starts kindergarten!!!! Okay, I'll quickly change the subject here before I have ALL of us crying over the thought of our little ones becoming more and more independent.

After following 'in tow" with the rest of the of mommies and daddies of the children at GA, we arrived safely so our little ones could pick out 'the pumpkin'. John Parker went back and forth debating on which one to choose and he finally decided on 'the one'. It was perfect in his eyes; therefore, it was perfect to me. :-)

Enjoy the pics of our fun day with our 'growing' up 'little' boy!!!!

(The pumpkins gathered by the boys and girls.)
(JP just stepped off the bus!)

(Examining his 'getting in' bracelet)


(Maybe this one will do, Daddy!)

(or, this one)





(Let's just see how I can make Mommy look for 'the' one.)
(Yippee.....HAYRIDE!!)

(The excitement is written all over his sweet face!)

(Tina and Ivy--she was excited, too!)


(One of JP's favorites!)



(JP's teacher, Mrs. Katrina, is the blonde in the pic below. We love her so!!)


(Buddies--John Parker and Parker 'J')









(Sweet brothers/boys--Britt and Parker J)



***I need to go because I've got an upset little 16 month-old that needs me. There were a few more pics I wanted to add to this post, but hopefully I can do it later on.***




























2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are some great pictures, Julie! Glad you had a great time! Merry Christmas!

Lynn Castleberry said...

That trip was a lot of fun!! You have two sweet and good looking little boys. I love that curly hair on Sawyer!! I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Happy New Year!