Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ten Apples Up On Top!!!

John Parker is a HUGE fan of Dr. Seuss--as well as his mommy. We have quite a collection of these wonderful books that bring so much joy and excitement into our home. He really loves having a book read to him, and I enjoy our reading time together. So, since this is "Read Across America" week , I thought I'd share these..........


















With the help of his daddy, he was actually able to balance two apples 'Up On Top' for a nanosecond before falling to the ground. He had so much fun with this little experiment.




"John Parker in the Hat"--check out JP's handwriting!!!

(the bottom one of course) He LOVES writing his own name!!!


Excited to share his funny hat with us!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, I had to include some pics of my precious little one that also wanted in on the action this afternoon. (He also LOVES reading a book with his mommy and daddy!)




3 comments:

Ginny said...

I dropped William off late this morning and his class was in the gym with Sawyer's class and your sweet little man blew me a kiss! Made my day!

Lori said...

Cute! We like Dr. Suess too, but Jack's favorite right now is "One fish, Two fish." Sawyer looks more and more like Scotty to me! So cute - both of them!

Beth said...

Your boys are growing by the minute!!!! They are so growny!!

I wish I could get JL into reading! We usually last about 30 seconds & then it's time for something else. He can't be still long enough to read!!! Maybe one day! I know I didn't like reading AT ALL until about 2 years ago, and now I love it! So I guess there's still hope!

Love y'all!