Sunday, February 10, 2008

Beautiful days.....

Beautiful days are always enjoyable for little children and John Parker is no exception. He has thoroughly enjoyed being outdoors the past couple of days. We spent our weekend landscaping the front of the house, planting trees on the property, playing at Dream Park, and relaxing at a small family picnic in our front yard. He started his Saturday morning outside at 8 o'clock and didn't stop until 4 o'clock-only because I made him come inside and get a bath. However, he did stop for the picnic and a nap. He needed his rest so he could continue to make thousands of steps the remainder of the day!!














5 comments:

Beth said...

These are so cute!! The little tractor is adorable. John will love that!! John Parker is growing up, FAST! He's gonna teach little brother or little sister all kinds of things!

Ashley said...

John Parker is adorable! He looks like he is having a good time!! I can definitely see your photographer skills in those pictures! they're so good!
and yeah...looks like our next move may be somewhere other than Andalusia- :( SAD!! Enterprise maybe. I wish they'd build a really nice road between Andalusia and Troy, so it wasn't such a long commute for Walker every day between now and moving time. That way we could just relocate to another house in Andalusia.
You taught at Holly Hill, right? We're looking for a house on the North side of town, so that would be where we'd be zoned.

Beth said...

Hey Julie! I haven't heard from you lately and wondered how you and the little one are doing. Hope you are feeling better.
Love, Beth

Beth said...

Julie,
What time are you planning on leaving to go shopping on Sat.? How is Granny Kelley doing? I hate that for her. She is precious! I will pray for her to recovery quickly. Hey, I think it would be easier to communicate if you would like to e-mail me: beth.colvin@hotmail.com. I don't know your e-mail address. Or you can linc me or call. Just thought it would be easier. Anyway, thanks for letting me know about Granny Kelley. Let me know about the shopping details.

DeAnne DuBose said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! You are having another one too! Congrats!Let me know once you find out what you are having. I miss you.
DeAnne