Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bitten By A Bug.....The Flu Bug!

John Parker has the flu!!! We were going to celebrate his 2nd birthday (Yes, we will have a two- year-old tomorrow) Sunday afternoon at the Guardian Angel Indoor Gymnasium, but that has been put off until he makes a full recovery. He was diagnosed on Thursday and his health has improved tremendously since that day. Please keep the little man in your prayers! As for me and the pregnancy, I have been feeling a lot better!! We will be finding out the sex of the baby on April 8th!! Can't wait!!

7 comments:

Shonna said...

I hope John Parker feels good enough to enjoy to the big 2!!! I am glad you are feeling better and can't wait to hear if JP will be having a brother or sister.

Beth said...

Sorry to hear your little man is sick! Hope he feels better very soon! I'm excited to hear what you're having. I'm voting for a boy! Let me know!!!!

Dave and Mandi said...

Get well soon John Parker!

Dave and Mandi said...

The McVays are doing good. I believe they came home Saturday, but I have not been to visit yet. I did get to see pics on Will's MySpace and she is a beautiful baby.

Jenifer Earnest said...

Hey Julie! I just saw your blog for the first time tonight. I love it. Make sure to post whether you are having a boy or girl! I can't wait to find out!

Shonna said...

What are you having??? I have been waiting for 21 days to find out!!!

Ashley said...

i heard you're going to have a little boy! that is fantastic! john parker and his little brother will be fun together!
i'm following in your footsteps and will have #2 in november. we'll find out what we're having in june.