Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Photos

Since Sawyer's arrival, John Parker hasn't cared too much for him, but he is slowly but surely coming around. I finally got a picture of the two of them together. I put Sawyer right beside JP in his bed and JP pretended to be asleep for the picture. (AND, yes, you see the paci in the pic. JP doesn't have it at ALL during the day nor at his nap time. BUT, for some reason right before he goes to sleep at night he has to have it!! As soon as he falls asleep-out comes paci!) Jeremy and I are going to have to work on that!!






Jeremy had to work at PowerSouth ALL weekend long, therefore, missing the Alabama/Georgia game. John Parker, Sawyer and I were at home pulling for our Crimson Tide. Considering that it was a late game, I sent John Parker to bed at his usual time. During half-time, I went to check on JP to make sure that he was asleep. Instead, this is what I found. Of course, crazy picture lady, myself, ran for the camera. He had found his Alabama hat in his closet and was wearing it ever so proudly while lying on his bed. He knew he had to put his rally hat on for the upcoming 3rd quarter. Undoubtedly, it WORKED! OUR TIDE WON!!!



Jeremy and I were outside yesterday afternoon enjoying this beautiful weather with our boys. John Parker decided that he needed to be like us. He retrieved his blue chair from the garage and decided that it was a lot more fun to move around the yard and sit in the chair for approximately 2 seconds before he found himself a different location. He probably moved around at least 30 times-I kid you not!! I had to be quick to get the picture!




My boy loves anything that involves ART. (He definitely gets that from me!) His art extends all the way to the bathtub. I bought the "paint" bath bubbles for JP and he LOVES it!! The neat thing is that you can paint directly on yourself(hence the bubbles as a result), or you can paint on the side of the tub. (The water looks red b/c of the RED bubble bath paint). His other favorite thing to use as an artist (HA) is the crayons made for the bathtub. Have any of you ever used it with your little ones? They are great and will wipe right off. He and I have fun drawing tractors, spiders, letters, numbers........I am sure you get my point! :)

21 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Julie your boys are soooo precious. JP is sooo funny

Ashley said...

thank you for my mail today! I LOVE IT! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
those sure are some cute boys! my mom has the crayons for the bathtub at her house. we're going to have to get us some too and some paint! sawyer would stay in the bathtub forever if we'd let him. where would i find those at wal-mart? love the pictures! what cute boys!

Julie said...

Ash,

Yes, you can find those at Wal-Mart! They are fun!!

Christi said...

Love the pictures of JP with his chair-- so cute!! He looks like he is having a blast with those tub crayons. I used something like that when I was teaching except they were window markers. We used them during center time. Even 10 year olds love stuff like that!

The Wilson's said...

That is one thing our girls have in commom with J.P., they love the bath body paint and the tub crayons. They just like drawing in general, we have more art work than I know what to do with. I hate to just throw it away, but it is way too much to keep it all!!

Sawyer looks like he has gotten so big from the earlier pictures. They will be closer when Sawyer can actually play with J.P., then the entertainment will never end.

Beth said...

We love the bathtub too! I will have to get some paint and crayons for bathtime. What section are they in at Wal-Mart?

I love the story about JP in the bed with his UA hat. That is so sweet! He was gonna cheer for his team one way or the other!

The Clarks said...

Roll Tide John Parker! We pulled the Tide through! Cute little boys!
I go back to work Dec. 1st. I decided to take the 12 week Family Medical Leave since I don't have very many sick days. Of course, I'm not getting paid, but I really don't care. I'd much rather be at home with the boys! I'll be thinking about you Oct. 13th.

Samantha said...

I love the pictures...I've not seen the paint, but we have used the crayons. I think Wayne liked them as much as the boys! They also work great on the mirror...Enjoy your last few days off:-( See you soon...

Shonna said...

I can totally picture JP moving that chair around and around because that is EXACTLY what Caroline wants to do!!! Cute pics!

Dawn said...

Julie, thank you for the sweet comment on my new blog spot. I am enjoying blogging. I love the pic of JP with his little arm over his head, it looks like he is watching out for his little brother so he doesn't hurt him. How sweet and precious they are. I know they bring such joy and happiness to your life. Take care.
-Dawn

Teri said...

such sweet pictures! Precious boys!

Beth said...

Julie,
Y'all really should take your boys to see the scarecrows! It was so much fun and so relaxing! Just simple, inexpensive fun!!!

Dave and Mandi said...

What cute little boys!! I'll have to try out the bath tub crayons with Dylon, Houston, and Laeton.

You(and your mom) were right about the plural last name. Dave's Aunt Kathy and Uncle Alan emailed me a list of rules that said to NEVER put an apostrophe in a name unless showing possession. It does look strange though. THANKS!!

Dave and Mandi said...

PS- The class reunion was a BLAST! I should get some photos posted on the C/O 99 blog sometime this week I hope.

Sara said...

I will say a prayer for you. Coming back after being home with Emmy and JR was harder than coming back after Emmy. Emmy loves the bath too. She dumped out an entire bottle of shampoo the other night. The whole house smelled like berries!!! Take care. see you soon :)

jeff and rebecca said...

Julie, Hey I think you probably remember me, but do not know me very well. I need to tell you something but do not have your e-mail address. If you will, leave me a message on my blog so I can tell you. Don't worry it's nothing. I just have some church members here in MS that know your family and I wanted to tell you about it. Rebecca Taylor

Dawn said...

Hey Julie! I just wanted to stop by and tell you hello and I hope you are having a good week. Thank you for all of the sweet comments on my blog. Take care and have a great rest of the week!
Love,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I love your babies!! John Parker sooooo has my heart! I'm still banking on us being inlaws! hehehe! I got your link number from Jeremy the other day and have been meaning to call you--let's get together one day! We can take all the babies to the park or something!!

Sara said...

I enjoyed seeing sawyer too. He is adorable. He made me realize how much John Robert has changed in such a short time.

Christi said...

Audrey is kinda, sorta, maybe sleeping through the night. Just about every other night or so she will sleep from about 9:00-5:00. She's not very consistent with it though. On the nights she gets up. it is the same as Sawyer. Anywhere between 2-4!

Shonna said...

When you get a chance, update on being back at work...hope everything is going well:)!!!