Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a night!

HERE I COME!!!
WE'RE A TEAM!!! Hurry and take the picture b/c Sawyer's hungry!



Dear Nick Saban,


My brother, John Parker, and I are ready to play for you!


ROll Tide!

Sawyer




Now John Parker, ladies go first! Sorry, sweet Caroline! We'll have to work on that!



Can I pick up All of the ducks, daddy?




I'll make the ducks venture all over their little pond.


My star quarterback.....Mr. John Parker HARDY!!!! I'm his biggest fan!

Mama, I promise I won't get sacked during my debut at Alabama.





I am fully prepared for the game.


First Halloween as a "Family of Four"!!



Jamey and Caroline patiently waiting on the slide. My little boy didn't seem to know "patience" tonight. See how eager he is to get out of his daddy's arms? Sorry that you had to listen to him cry over this beloved slide, Shonna and Lori.



WEEEEEEEE!!! That was F-U-N!



Up, Up, Up he goes......without FEAR!




10 comments:

Lori said...

I could have listened to that cutie cry all night. I DID listen to my cutie cry all night so.... Besides, there's a lot we'll take from an Alabama quaterback. Really cute pics!

Heather said...

How sweet!!! Looks like you all had loads of fun!!!

Shonna said...

Glad we got to see you last night...we should be together soon!

Shonna said...

That sounded a little "prophetic" didn't it??? I was trying to say "we should get together soon", but Jamey was talking to me and I got distracted!!!

The Wilson's said...

I love your football players, even if they are Alabama bound. Sawyer is so BIG! J.P. will make a great quarter back someday, he looks like he is built for it. It blows my mind how fast the little ones grow up. By the way you look great, can't even tell you just had a baby! Have a safe and happy Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Looks like JP had a BLAST!!! That's so precious!!! He's all boy, huh!?!? hehe!!! And Sawyer is DEFINITELY growing like a weed! BEAUTIFUL BABIES!

The Craig Family said...

Your family is so cute! Roll Tide! Love the costumes!

Lori said...

Yeah, Patsy is really good but with her, it's hard to say how much she costs. For us, it's not a lot b/c she doesn't charge a sitting fee since she did our wedding (or she hasn't so far) then her 5/7 are like 18 and then they go up and down from there. The framing is high if you get her to do that. But last time I asked her, I think she said that her sitting fee is 250 but you get a 4x6 of everything she takes (which is a lot) We're going back in Nov. and I'll get her to send you some prices or something... Check out her blog - she is really GOOD> But you take really good pics of the boys too and your Christmas card was cute stuff too, so... Daycare is a KILLER isn't it? I can't imagine having two!!
Love you

Lori said...

Oh, P.S. Patsy is so scatterbrained that her prices change every time I ask her, so you never know..... HA HA

Ashley said...

How much fun!!! I didn't know I could love Halloween so much until I became a mama! YOURS ARE TOO CUTE (Even in their AL wear)!! :) Can't wait to see you!