Saturday, August 9, 2008

JPH'S and SDH'S rooms





















Now that John Parker has taken up residence in a new room, Sawyer will get to have his brother's old nursery. There are still things that I would like to put on the walls for both of the boys' rooms, specifically their initials. As you can see, I have yet to put window treatments in their rooms. My aunt Esther Davis and cousin Tina McClain came a couple of weeks ago to measure the windows for roman shades in SDH's room and panels for JPH. Also, I haven't taken down the JPH letters out of the nursery yet. I need to make a run to Michael's this week to find Sawyer's letters. Wal-Mart didn't have ANY!! Plus, mother is going to paint an elephant on a big canvas to go above John Parker's bed. So.....there are still little things that I want done, but most importantly John Parker is in his new room and now we need Sawyer to occupy his new domain.
***I go to the doctor on Wednesday, August 13th at 4:00. It would be nice if he just admitted me in the hospital that day!! HA!! We'll see!!!


11 comments:

Mike, Kellie, and Reed Hardy said...

Julie- This blog is too cute! I am working on one but it is nothing like this. Email me. I have a thousand questions!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Hey Kel!!!! I am glad that you are working on a blog page!!! We need to get Marsha into the blogging world so she can post pics of cutie-pie Callie!!! Reed is just soooooo handsome with his shades on the beach!!! I answer any questions that you may have!! :)

Shonna said...

If you are admitted on Wednesday, Sawyer might share a birthday (the 14th) with Caroline!!!

Ashley said...

Yea for 2 completed rooms!!! I know that's a good feeling! I wish I could say the same! They are both SO CUTE!
I didn't really mean to ask to borrow your dress, Julie. I just heard it was really cute! Yours is probably going to be T-IGHT on me, and I was really thinking it was shorter, but thanks anyway for the generosity!!!

Julie said...

That would be really neat for Sawyer and Caroline to have the same birthday!! I know that you can't believe that you have a little girl that is turning two!!!

Julie said...

Ash,
Girl, my dresses would NOT be
T-IGHT on you!!!! You are more than welcome to borrow it!! Matter of fact, I have another dress that you might be interested in wearing to your high school reunion. It is also a halter dress and it is knee length. I'll send both of them if you like!!!! You know that I don't care one bit!!! If it is something that you are looking for it could save you some money! The good thing about being prego this time of the year is the cuter clothes that they offer.

Dave and Mandi said...

Cute rooms Julie! Dave is so jealous of John Paker's big flat screen. I hope everything goes well for y'all in the coming days. I'm keeping you in my prayers. Thanks for praying for Dylon!

Beth said...

The boy's rooms look great. I know you are getting more and more excited by the day! I will keep you in my prayers. Let us know if anything starts happening. Julie, you are probably one of the most generous and giving people I know. That is a gift you have that I love about you! I think you would let anybody borrow or use anything!! You're sweet!! That reminds me, I have a pump of yours that I'm sure you will be needing back SOON! I will call you this week.

Michelle said...

Julie, you did a great job on the rooms!! I love the airplane nursery (wonder why!! :) I know you are getting so excited!! Keep us posted! I am keeping you and your family in my prayers!!

Christi said...

Love the boys' rooms! They are precious!

Shonna said...

I know you are tired, but update ASAP on today's doctors appoitment!!!