Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We're Home!!!



I just wanted to let all of you know that we made it home safe and sound!! Jeremy and I were not only anxious to get back to "our home", but more importantly we couldn't wait to see John Parker. Three nights away from him is toooooo long! One of the first things he said to us was, "Can I hold baby"? So far, John Parker is adjusting well with having a baby brother in the house. Of course, I have more pictures to display on the blog, but I will wait until tomorrow since I am starting to get really sleepy! I need to rest before Sawyer decides that it is feeding time.

8 comments:

Shonna said...

What sweet boys...glad to hear y'all made it home and JP seems to be adjusting so well!!!

Beth said...

Julie I enjoyed holding your sweet little man. He is so precious! Like I said, I forget how tiny and sweet they are when they get here! And you look wonderful! I didn't leave you that pump. I knew I would forget. Oh well, just gives me a reason to come back! Love y'all!!

Christy said...

Gracie did really well when we brought Katherine home. It's pretty easy in the first few months when the baby sleeps a lot and you can still pay a lot of attention to JP. After that, it's harder to divide up your time. Katherine is getting to the age now though that Gracie thinks she is fun to play with and to make laugh. I'm so excited about seeing them grow up together. There's just something special about brothers and sisters! Congratulations again! You have a beautiful family!

Christy said...

Ok...Beth was leaving her comment at the same time I was. I'm so jealous she's gotten to hold him!! Wish I was there!

Mike, Kellie, and Reed Hardy said...

Welcome home!

Ashley said...

Julie,
I was so glad to see you and one of your sweet babies yesterday! I don't think he could be any cuter than he is! AND you do look fantastic! Y'all have such a sweet family! Thanks for letting me hold your little man! That makes me really excited about my own! Hope we can see the Hardys again before too long!
Love, Ashley

Ginny said...

The Grimes family cannot wait to meet Sawyer Hardy! Congratulations, he is perfect. We hope to see you all soon.

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Julie, I found your blog through Samantha Russell's. I work at PowerSouth, and I know Jeremy.

Congratulations on your new son! What a beautiful family!