Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sawyer's Visitors




We are blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who have expressed their happiness for our family during Sawyer's arrival. My co-workers (4th grade teachers)and Shonna Reeves were so gracious to bring us some "yummy" food during this FUN time. It makes our transition from a family of three to four so much easier not having to worry about cooking!! We haven't had to decide what we were going to eat since arriving home. Our family and friends have been spoiling us like we are royalties. Jeremy and I could get use to this on a daily basis- Couldn't we ALL!! All of the fourth grade teachers came except for Tammy McKinney. She wasn't able to make it this particular day, but her phone call was really appreciated. Jamey and Shonna Reeves brought food last night and we really enjoyed their visit. She's a great COOK!! I'll be obliged to return the favor for Shonna one day when God blesses them with another child. :) Thanks again for everything you've done for us!! We love you ALL!

9 comments:

Shonna said...

Glad y'all enjoyed the food...it was the least we could do! We enjoyed the visit and being able to hold Sawyer!!!

the jewells said...

Of course I remember you! Scotty came down to Daddy's office the day you had the baby. I told him that I had just seen you the day before going into school. Good for you, working right up till the day. More maternity leave! Congratulations on your precious addition!

Ashley said...

That is one handsome baby!! He looks so sweet in his little towel! He's got such good skin-a little dark boy! How are you feeling? Is he cooperating with you at night and letting you sleep? Hope everything is going great! It's so nice to have friends that will bring supper!!! What a blessing not to have to worry about meals! Enjoy!

Beth said...

Jules,
Sawyer is absolutely precious! I am coming back to see you two again SOON! My e-mail is beth.colvin@hotmail.com. I would love to see those pictures. Thank You!

The Clarks said...

Julie,
He is so sweet. The bath time pictures are just precious.

DeAnne DuBose said...

I miss you guys so much!!! Seeing those pics made me miss you all! He is so beautiful! God has truely blessed your wonderful family!

Christi said...

Sawyer is precious! I am loving all the food we have right now too! That is truly a blessing. Clay and I have learned a lot about what to do for people when they have a baby during the past week. It's really nice to just focus on the baby and not worry about dinner. Thank you for all of your sweet posts over the last week on our blog. They really meant a lot to us. I especially got a big laugh over the "Extreme House Makeover" comment! You are as sweet as ever!

Beth said...

Jules,
Yes I do love having a true blue boy! I still want to bring you guys some soup, so how about Thursday? Is John Parker staying home with you or going to daycare? The reason I ask is I wanted he and John Luke to be able to play. So what is a good time for you? Or is Thurs. even a good day? Just let me know! How is the new little angel? Can't wait to hold him again!!!

Samantha said...

I hope all is going well with your new, improved family! Being a mom of 2 is a little different than being a mom of 1, isn't it? Just double the fun!!! hahaha! I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you...Can't wait to see some more pictures!