Friday, September 5, 2008

ROOOOOLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!!



This is the time of year that the Hardy Family longs for......ALABAMA FOOTBALL!! I haven't posted anything lately for my sweet John Parker, so this is for him!!! (He enjoys looking at pictures of himself!!!) These are pictures from tailgating, his first game, and this year's A-Day game. What can I say-WE ARE HUGE FANS FOR THE CRIMSON TIDE!!! He has already been taught to say "ROLL TIDE" and will say it repeatedly, and very loudly-just ask the customers at the Left Field Family Grill, or my cousin, Laura Wells!! She was a witness!! :) We LOVED IT!!!

5 comments:

The Clarks said...

I love it Julie!! Ty just got a new Alabama Jersey last night. He wore it to the football game tonight. He's so excited about it! The best thing was that Ben bought it for him! (Remember, Ben is the Auburn fan in our family.)I'm still working on him though!

Beth said...

I can't say that I like the team, but the little boy sure is cute! {Even if he has on the wrong colors!}

Samantha said...

He's too cute! I hope you all are doing well. When are you coming back to work?

Micalyn said...

You are too funny! Next weekend I have clinicals in Atmore and I think Scotty is going to the game if we don't get hit by Ike. Don't worry though....we will be back down and I'll wear my orange and blue just for you!!! WAR EAGLE!!! Love you!

The Cotton's said...

Hey, I'm glad that you're getting to be at home with that sweet baby of yours, but I'm sure missing you at work! Hope all is well with you all. Let's get the boys together for a play date. WAR EAGLE!!!