Friday, September 19, 2008

Birthdays!!!


I just had to add this picture to the blog that I took of JP last fall. I can't believe he is another year older!!





September is a very busy month for us due to all of the birthday celebrations in the Kelley and Hardy family. I wanted to wish my precious mother, aka-Missy, a great year as a beautiful fifty-one year old. We had a birthday bash for her last week on her birthday, which is September 11th. Today is my two big brothers, Jason(33) and Scotty's(31) birthday. Yes, you heard me right! They are fortunate to share the same birthday!! I don't know how my mother had the patience to raise three boys and a girl that were all stepping stones of one another....but then again it doesn't surprise me knowing my mother's attitude and zest for life!!! WE LOVE YOU MISSY, UNCLE JASON, AND UNCLE SCOTTY!!! I am so blessed to be your daughter and your little sis!!

10 comments:

Shonna said...

Happy Birthday to all!!! Great pictures - where did y'all take the group shots?

The Cotton's said...

What a beautiful family! Isn't it such a blessing to have one another!?! Happy Birthday!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Everyone!!! I love the pictures! Family is an enormous blessing that I sometimes{lots of times} take for granted! I love being right here all together and I'm sure you do too!

It's amazing you were able to get everybody together! Those pictures will always be priceless! {Now you have another sweet one to add to the picture}!

Julie said...

Shonna,
The group picture was taken at the old train depot. Mother always wants a group pic taken for Christmas Photo cards. I just set my camera on the tripod, press the timer, and scurry back and jump in with the rest of the group!!! Our family photo sessions are always hilarious trying to get everyone looking and cooperating at one time, especially with the little ones!! I am sure you can relate!

The Clarks said...

Julie-
Great photos! Happy Birthday Mrs. Sherry, Jason, & Scotty!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday to all of you! Great Pictures!

Samantha said...

What a blessing you have in your sweet family!

The Wilson's said...

You have such a beautiful family, I've enjoyed your blog so much, that you inspired me to start one myself. The address is wilsons4u2c.blogspot.com.

Take care,
Ginger

Heather said...

Julie thanks for your comment. I'm new at this stuff. How do I add you? I know I just added the others through there address I seen somewhere. If that's how what is your address or shed some light to my dumb self on how. Thanks for your help

The Wilson's said...

Teri is starting a blog now, she hasn't had alot of time to work on it. When she finishes she is supposed to give me the address and I will forward it to you.